How To - Paige Hemmis' DIY Pop-Up Scrapbook - Hallmark Channel



Paige Hemmis is making a pop-up scrapbook to help celebrate her one-year anniversary to her husband, Jason. This DIY first came to Paige's mind when she found out that the first wedding anniversary tradition is the gift of paper. Each page in the scrapbook is a celebration of her and Jason's relationship throughout the last eight years.
Get Paige's Pop-Up Scrapbook Instructions here: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/home-and-family/how-to/diy-pop-up-scrapbook

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 29 06 2016 - 21:22:45 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 28443 kali, di antara Penonton ada 177 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 10. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 1 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 5 Minute(s) 52 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Howto & Style

Video yang berjudul How To - Paige Hemmis' DIY Pop-Up Scrapbook - Hallmark Channel dipublikasikan oleh Channel Hallmark Channel dengan Channel ID UC5T-sc4bz1eAEgMIamLLV6w pada 29 06 2016 - 21:22:45

Video Terkait Video How To - Paige Hemmis' DIY Pop-Up Scrapbook - Hallmark Channel

  • Birthday scrapbook ideas
    Birthday scrapbook ideas
    Handmade birthday scrapbook
    I made this one for my sister
    You can get ideas for your crafts
    Give a thumbs up if u like my work
    Happy crafting Check these ...

  • Trolls Clip - No More.....Scrapbooking
    Trolls Clip - No More.....Scrapbooking


  • How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    I use scrapbook paper to decorate my planner constantly, but my current collection is getting out of control
    In today's video, I'm sharing with you how I will be ...

  • My 1st DIY scrapbook for my boyfriend😊
    My 1st DIY scrapbook for my boyfriend😊


Comments