DIY Scrapbook of Memories



How to make diy scrapbook album of memories. In this scrapbooking tutorial we'll show you a new idea of crafting a beautiful mini photo album. This fabulous scrapbook will keep safe your most favorite photos and notes of wonderful life moments!

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 01 05 2016 - 20:02:30 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 44189 kali, di antara Penonton ada 138 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 3. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 4 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 4 Minute(s) 7 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Howto & Style

Video yang berjudul DIY Scrapbook of Memories dipublikasikan oleh Channel Troom Troom dengan Channel ID UCWwqHwqLSrdWMgp5DZG5Dzg pada 01 05 2016 - 20:02:30

Video Terkait Video DIY Scrapbook of Memories

  • My Travel Scrapbook
    My Travel Scrapbook
    I made a scrapbook from my Europe trip and decided to give you a sneak peak
    Don't forget to check out my blog! http://rachelinwanderland.com/ Music: Sundial ...

  • Scrapbook for birthday gift
    Scrapbook for birthday gift
    Scrapalbum for birthday gift ❣ thank u for the order Private Collections ❣ #scrapbook #scrapalbum #birthdaygift #bdaygift #weddinggift #anniversarygift ...

  • How to Scrapbook
    How to Scrapbook
    Our newly revamped craft workshops are almost ready to launch, so here's a little teaser trailer! Check out our website http://www.paperchase.co.uk for details of ...

  • How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    I use scrapbook paper to decorate my planner constantly, but my current collection is getting out of control
    In today's video, I'm sharing with you how I will be ...

Comments