Handmade Scrapbook



Watch in HD ^_^
Handmade scrapbook made by me for my father's birthday...
Hope you like it.
Names of individual card used in the scrapbook:
~0:05--Flower envelop card
~0:13--Simple letter envelop
~0:31--Simple pull tab card
~0:37--Slider card
~0:44--Swing card
~0:55--Never-ending/Endless card
~1:14--Circle envelop card
~1:19--Double slider card
~1:25--Flower envelop card
~1:40--Pop-up box card
~1:54--Basic card
~1:58--Squash Card
~2:14--Tri shutter card
~2:28--Waterfall card
~2:37--Napkin fold card
~2:40--Heart lock gate fold card

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 03 09 2016 - 14:19:32 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 76373 kali, di antara Penonton ada 1195 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 23. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 47 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 2 Minute(s) 56 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori People & Blogs

Video yang berjudul Handmade Scrapbook dipublikasikan oleh Channel paper carnation dengan Channel ID UCP4UkxdOQIfwYU9LxAWL9hA pada 03 09 2016 - 14:19:32

Video Terkait Video Handmade Scrapbook

  • DIY Kids Scrapbooks
    DIY Kids Scrapbooks
    How to kids' scrap photo albums
    In today's tutorial we'll show you cute scrapbook design ideas
    These amazing DIY mini albums will help you to keep photos, ...

  • How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    I use scrapbook paper to decorate my planner constantly, but my current collection is getting out of control
    In today's video, I'm sharing with you how I will be ...

  • Handmade Scrapbook
    Handmade Scrapbook
    Watch in HD ^_^ Handmade scrapbook made by me for my father's birthday..
    Hope you like it
    Names of individual card used in the scrapbook: ~0:05--Flower ...

  • Looking Through my Scrapbook | Scrapbook DIY | Noodlerella x Trolls
    Looking Through my Scrapbook | Scrapbook DIY | Noodlerella x Trolls
    Paid Promotion for FOX Link to trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gfklu..
    TROLLS in UK cinemas October 21st Music courtesy of Epidemic sounds ...

Comments