How to Organize Scrapbook Paper



I use scrapbook paper to decorate my planner constantly, but my current collection is getting out of control. In today's video, I'm sharing with you how I will be organizing my scrapbook paper using a filing system.

Links to Items Mentioned in Video:
Scrapbook File Box: http://amzn.to/2dBpsfZ
Hanging File Folders: http://amzn.to/2e0ajRj

Music:
\

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 09 10 2016 - 00:30:00 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 4727 kali, di antara Penonton ada 73 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 8. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 6 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 6 Minute(s) 13 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori People & Blogs

Video yang berjudul How to Organize Scrapbook Paper dipublikasikan oleh Channel PersonalizeMyPlanner dengan Channel ID UCDPc0XNAkCw1pDVh4mOIWAg pada 09 10 2016 - 00:30:00

Video Terkait Video How to Organize Scrapbook Paper

  • Scrapbook Process Video #1
    Scrapbook Process Video #1
    I've always wanted to film a process video and I finally was able to do so! I hope to make more of these every week, please let me know what you think
    Thanks ...

  • DIY Scrapbook Embellishments
    DIY Scrapbook Embellishments
    How to make scrapbook embellishments
    In this tutorial we'll make lovely handmade embellishments using color cardstock and paper
    These awesome tags can ...

  • DeLDicarte Scrapbooking Algarve
    DeLDicarte Scrapbooking Algarve


  • Quick Simple Scrapbook | The Sucrafts
    Quick Simple Scrapbook | The Sucrafts
    Hi Guys, Today I am sharing a Quick Simple Scrapbook
    Please have a look and let me know If you like it :) Give this Video a THUMBS UP if you like it and do not ...

Comments