Scrapbook Process Video #1



I've always wanted to film a process video and I finally was able to do so! I hope to make more of these every week, please let me know what you think. Thanks so much for watching and subscribing!

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 10 06 2016 - 04:11:10 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 10038 kali, di antara Penonton ada 279 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 2. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 41 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 8 Minute(s) 55 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Entertainment

Video yang berjudul Scrapbook Process Video #1 dipublikasikan oleh Channel Brianna Nichole dengan Channel ID UCBL4K5n3tjKxiVuHHyCZInA pada 10 06 2016 - 04:11:10

Video Terkait Video Scrapbook Process Video #1

  • Quick Simple Scrapbook | The Sucrafts
    Quick Simple Scrapbook | The Sucrafts
    Hi Guys, Today I am sharing a Quick Simple Scrapbook
    Please have a look and let me know If you like it :) Give this Video a THUMBS UP if you like it and do not ...

  • DIY Scrapbook
    DIY Scrapbook


  • DIY Scrapbook
    DIY Scrapbook


  • Scrapbooking Process: All in a Day's Work
    Scrapbooking Process: All in a Day's Work
    This is a Layout which I created using the Scraptastic Cherry Pie kit (April 2016), and Add-On
    Layout took 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete and used a 3.5X4 ...

Comments