SCRAPBOOK- DIY- HANDMADE (BY JANU)



Handmade scrapbook. I made this one for my husband. You can get ideas for your crafts. Give a thumbs up if u like my work.

Sejak dipublikasikan pada 19 06 2016 - 07:08:29 Video ini telah dilihat sebanyak 10119 kali, di antara Penonton ada 82 orang yang likes, dan Jumlah yang membenci Video ini adalah: 7. Video ini difavoritkan oleh 0 orang dan sudah dikomentari sebanyak 2 kali, Video yang memiliki Panjang 7 Minute(s) 42 Second(s) ini, masuk dalam Kategori Howto & Style

Video yang berjudul SCRAPBOOK- DIY- HANDMADE (BY JANU) dipublikasikan oleh Channel Myworld janu dengan Channel ID UCiMEDy-gkjHfwUUERS43Ehw pada 19 06 2016 - 07:08:29

Video Terkait Video SCRAPBOOK- DIY- HANDMADE (BY JANU)

  • Handmade Scrapbook
    Handmade Scrapbook
    Watch in HD ^_^ Handmade scrapbook made by me for my father's birthday..
    Hope you like it
    Names of individual card used in the scrapbook: ~0:05--Flower ...

  • How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    How to Organize Scrapbook Paper
    I use scrapbook paper to decorate my planner constantly, but my current collection is getting out of control
    In today's video, I'm sharing with you how I will be ...

  • Scrapbook Process Video #1
    Scrapbook Process Video #1
    I've always wanted to film a process video and I finally was able to do so! I hope to make more of these every week, please let me know what you think
    Thanks ...

  • DIY Scrapbook of Memories
    DIY Scrapbook of Memories
    How to make diy scrapbook album of memories
    In this scrapbooking tutorial we'll show you a new idea of crafting a beautiful mini photo album
    This fabulous ...

Comments